Erin’s DC Kitchen, thank you for nominating me for the the Inspiring Blog Award; I am so happy that you would think of me! I am honored to receive this award and I am thankful to have such great supporters who love baking as much as I do! Thank you! :)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
- My younger sister and I could not be more different; she dreams of becoming a famous pop singer, while I’m set on becoming a plastic surgeon.
- I would be lost without post-its and Bic plastic pens! (The black pens are my good luck charms on tests!)
- Instead of watching Spongebob or Tom & Jerry on television, I used to watch open heart surgeries and brain biopsies.
- I know every Greek mythology story by heart! I used to beg my dad to read them to me before bed every night.
- My best friend and I have known each other for over 10 years…We’re family by now!
- My TV guilty pleasures are Grey’s Anatomy and True Blood. The marathons are so addicting!
- My baking motto: You can’t go wrong with some butter and Paula Deen!
Sweet Prima Donna, Gimme Some Oven Lovin’, My Food Religion, Bake Affairs, Act Like A Lady Eat Like A Man, Adventures of a Cake Diva, Cupcake Artist, Your Cup of Cake, Made by Mike, Darjeeling Glamour, Cakebook, Sweet Little Thang, The Purple Spoon, Tales of Thyme and Place