A special thanks to Jeny, Francesca, Kristen, Bec, Fae, Andi, and Lynne for the Super Sweet Blogger Award! I also wanted to thank all of my followers for supporting me; I just hit over 1,000 followers this past week! Thank you again for all your support, and I’m sorry for the lack of new recipes! I have huge file of over 50 recipes sitting on my desktop just waiting to be uploaded….Stay tuned and stay sweet! Continue reading
Erin’s DC Kitchen, thank you for nominating me for the the Inspiring Blog Award; I am so happy that you would think of me! I am honored to receive this award and I am thankful to have such great supporters who love baking as much as I do! Thank you! :)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
- My younger sister and I could not be more different; she dreams of becoming a famous pop singer, while I’m set on becoming a plastic surgeon.
- I would be lost without post-its and Bic plastic pens! (The black pens are my good luck charms on tests!)
- Instead of watching Spongebob or Tom & Jerry on television, I used to watch open heart surgeries and brain biopsies.
- I know every Greek mythology story by heart! I used to beg my dad to read them to me before bed every night.
- My best friend and I have known each other for over 10 years…We’re family by now!
- My TV guilty pleasures are Grey’s Anatomy and True Blood. The marathons are so addicting!
- My baking motto: You can’t go wrong with some butter and Paula Deen!
Sweet Prima Donna, Gimme Some Oven Lovin’, My Food Religion, Bake Affairs, Act Like A Lady Eat Like A Man, Adventures of a Cake Diva, Cupcake Artist, Your Cup of Cake, Made by Mike, Darjeeling Glamour, Cakebook, Sweet Little Thang, The Purple Spoon, Tales of Thyme and Place
Lianne and Learn to use the Kitchen, thank you so incredibly much for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I really, really appreciate it and I am so happy to know that people enjoy reading my blog. When I started at350degrees, I could never have imagined to have so many fantastic followers or expect how much I love sharing my recipes with all of you! Thank you for all of your support and stay tuned for more!
- Copy the Versatile Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for their own Versatile Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
- I’m a true Taurus, loyal and determined.
- My bedroom is filled with sweet, vanilla scented candles…they remind me of baking!
- I can usually guess what country someone is from by their accent and dress. (It’s a hobby learned from listening to my cousins, who live in more than 7 countries around the world!)
- I’ve always been a perfectionist. My pre-school teacher thought something was wrong with me when I insisted on finishing my artwork before playing tag with the other kids.
- I must drink about 6 cups of tea a day. I’m addicted, just like my dad!
- I’ve taken art classes since before I could talk. I see cakes as blank canvases waiting to be adorned.
- My favorite quotation that I live by: “Follow your bliss.”
Sugar Pie’s Sweet Shoppe, Snazzy Biscuits, The Little Loaf, Fooding Rookie, Peach Water, The Hungry Mum, Gotta Get Baked, PKNewBy, Thoughts and Cake, Scratch Batch, Sugar and Love Bakery, Cooking with Candi, What Will I Cook Today, Nancy Creative, Swell Kid