I’m on a quest to find the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe! Follow along by testing the recipes below…
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies: The trademark image of my blog, these cookies hold a special place in my heart as my all-time favorite cookie recipe. Courtesy of Martha Stewart, these fantastic, no-fail cookies are famous for their browned butter, vanilla taste and tender chewiness that lasts for days.
- Sally’s Chocolate Chip Cookies: Sally’s cookies are wonderfully soft and thick from the help of a secret ingredient. A famous recipe online and staple for all her chocolate chip, candy, and sprinkle cookies, this cookie dough is truly delectable and creates a delicious restaurant-style cookie.
- Coconut (Oil) Chocolate Chip Cookies: These slightly healthier cookies use coconut oil for an added sweetness and unique texture. They are deliciously cakey and thick, just like an amazing chocolate chip cookies should be!
- Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies: This Mrs. Fields secret “blue ribbon” recipes utilizes surprising techniques to create delicious cookies with soft, chewy centers and crisp edges. Real crowd-pleasers, these famous cookies are not as sweet as the Martha Stewart recipe, more chewy than Sally’s Cookies, and as irresistibly mouth-watering as ever!
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies: These cookies are deliciously rich, soft, and chewy that use brown butter for a caramel, nutty flavor. Unbelievably beautiful as well, they rival my go-to Martha Stewart recipe as the “Cookie Series” winner.
Click here to view my other cookie recipes!