Lianne and Learn to use the Kitchen, thank you so incredibly much for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I really, really appreciate it and I am so happy to know that people enjoy reading my blog. When I started at350degrees, I could never have imagined to have so many fantastic followers or expect how much I love sharing my recipes with all of you! Thank you for all of your support and stay tuned for more!
- Copy the Versatile Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for their own Versatile Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
- I’m a true Taurus, loyal and determined.
- My bedroom is filled with sweet, vanilla scented candles…they remind me of baking!
- I can usually guess what country someone is from by their accent and dress. (It’s a hobby learned from listening to my cousins, who live in more than 7 countries around the world!)
- I’ve always been a perfectionist. My pre-school teacher thought something was wrong with me when I insisted on finishing my artwork before playing tag with the other kids.
- I must drink about 6 cups of tea a day. I’m addicted, just like my dad!
- I’ve taken art classes since before I could talk. I see cakes as blank canvases waiting to be adorned.
- My favorite quotation that I live by: “Follow your bliss.”
Sugar Pie’s Sweet Shoppe, Snazzy Biscuits, The Little Loaf, Fooding Rookie, Peach Water, The Hungry Mum, Gotta Get Baked, PKNewBy, Thoughts and Cake, Scratch Batch, Sugar and Love Bakery, Cooking with Candi, What Will I Cook Today, Nancy Creative, Swell Kid