Thank you Vannessa Lee for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!! I was so excited to get my first award nomination and I appreciate it so so so much! Receiving this nomination is truly rewarding and I am so happy to hear that people enjoy reading my blog. Thank you again!
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
- I’ve wanted to be a doctor since I was born. (A plastic surgeon, like my dad)
- My baking skills aren’t hereditary; my mom only bakes bundt cakes from the box.
- I’m still in high school.
- Everyone at my school knows me because of my “famous” chocolate chip cookies. (Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- I’ve been vegetarian for over 5 years. My family thinks I’m crazy.
- I’m an adventurous and passionate traveler. I’ve been to over 30 countries…and counting!
- I bake for three reasons: 1) For fun. 2) To procrastinate. 3) To give back to my family and friends.