Thank you to Fae for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!! I was SO stunned to see this award in my messages, but it could not have made me happier! Thank you to my followers: I really appreciate all of your feedback and I am so happy to share my experiments and recipes with you! Thank you for reading!
- Copy the One Lovely Blog Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for their own One Lovely Blog Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
- Although I’m an avid baker, I’m an intense athlete and nutrition freak.
- I’ve always loved dogs. When I was little, I fearlessly pet a giant police dog until it lay on its back and started purring. (The policeman wasn’t too happy!)
- I’m obsessed with shoes. (Maybe because my grandpa was a shoemaker.)
- I’m Argentinian, but my family lives all over the world.
- I love learning; I’m a nerd at heart.
- I love bookstores and I still read paperback books. No kindles for me!
- Whenever I travel to a new country, I bring back an embroidered pillow for my bed. My room is decorated inspired by India but I also have pillows from Morocco, Turkey, Israel, Italy and Peru.
Sweet Dreaming, College Cooking Chick, Chocolate-Covered Katie, Taralynn Mcnitt, Baker in Recovery, Meet Me in Paradise, Janae Monir, Kristine’s Kitchen Blog, Sweetlab, Sometimesibake, Trials in Food, Ailovebaking, Kale with Love, Mama’s Gotta Bake, Five and Spice