Thank you so much for The Sunshine Award nomination! I really, really appreciate it! I’ve nominated 10 other bloggers for this award; please visit their amazing blogs!
- If I only had one day to live I would see my friends and family, take my dog for a walk, and eat everything in sight.
- My favorite place in the world is Paris, but there’s nothing like Home Sweet Home!
- If I could live in another place and time, I’d be in the 20’s so I could wear flapper dresses and amazing hats.
- I would never get tired of eating challah and blueberry muffins.
- My favorite beverages are green tea and water!
- My favorite time of day is sunset because I love the vibrant colors in the sky.
- In the future, I want to become a plastic surgeon. (I’ll be in school until I’m 32!)
- My favorite book is The Da Vinci Code.
- My favorite color is purple because it reminds me of fairies and magic.
- My favorite scents are sweet, vanilla candles and the smell of baking bread when you walk into Subway.
RULES: If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
BLOGGERS: More Than Greens, From Lindsey’s Kitchen To Yours , gotta get baked , Go Bake Yourself, petit4chocolatier, The White Ramekins, Erin’s DC Kitchen, scratchbatch, the hungry mum, the Goodie Plate
Congrats to the nominated bloggers!
17 thoughts on “Sunshine Award (Take #2)”
Thank you so much for the acknowledgment. I really appreciate it : )
Thanks! Congrats to you too!
Thanks for passing on the award! It means a lot to me – it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I realize people are actually reading my blog and enjoying it! Especially when it’s coming from a blogger who I enjoy following too :)
Thanks! I love your blog :)
My heartiest congratulations my friend, you deserve this award so much :D
And thank you for passing it on to me!
Thank you so much for the nomination! It is very appreciated, especially coming from an awesome blogger such as your self! :)
Of course, thank you!
very great add Thanks within the acautl may seem issue. Everybody whilst your neighbors are nearly always solely within the idea in may several researching using this unique. We tend child gained some acquire some good good course because of many the town assortment
Wow !!! Thank you so much for really appreciating what I write. This feels so good :)
Pingback: In Vogue: Coconut Oil « Go Bake Yourself
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as well as the content!. Thanks For Your article about Sunshine Award (Take .
Thanks! I’ve been blogging for about a year now
Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!. Thanks For Your article about Sunshine Award (Take .
Thanks so much! I’ve had my blog for about a year now, but I keep playing with the design
Pingback: In Vogue: Coconut Oil | Go Bake Yourself